Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ups 'n' Downs Again

It's hard to believe I haven't posted to my blog in two weeks. It's been an interesting couple of weeks. I still have that nagging cough – almost 5 weeks, now – and while I've gone to work every day these 2 weeks, it does drag me down physically. At work, a co-worker is on vacation, so I've had extra incentive to keep going. I think I'm keeping my head above water. I weighed myself last week and in 5 weeks I have lost another 5 pounds (maybe more, as I wore different clothing). Still going in the right direction! With church, we are doing things there and at home preparatory to resuming our home group - really looking forward to that! On an Internet discussion site I frequent there have been a couple of interesting conversations about spiritual matters, and I plan to adapt some comments I posted there to post here in my blog. It's more multiple usage than recycling, as the topics are things about which I've been thinking for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment