Sunday, January 31, 2016

Long Time, No Posts ...

Wow! It's only a very few months short of two years since I've posted anything in my blog. As might be expected, a lot has happened in my life in that time. My son has a wonderful wife. Walking/running in races and in work-outs between has become a significant part of my life. One of my daughters has moved to Asia more or less indefinitely. My wife fell and broke her fibula last summer, changing a lot of what we had planned (plans can wait; she's far more important).


Being a Christian is not any less the core of my life, but if I manage to persevere in posts here my walking/running experiences and goals and things I've learned will be more prominent. Being a Christian isn't a compartment in my life. Rather, the various things I do are compartments in my life, which is being a follower of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment